Brand Reputation Monitoring
Social media includes comment, image, audio and video content shared across social networks, blogs and forums. Popular social platforms include Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, but there are also millions of independent websites which have the ability for users to publish their own content.
Our social media monitoring tools enable organisations to be alerted to new conversations, discussions and debates taking place across the social space, relevant to them, their clients and industries.
Social media monitoring can identify brand mentions, customer service issues, new competitor activity and industry discussions. Once alerted to the online conversation taking place, the organisation can decide whether to listen, participate or take action.
Key factors for a successful reputation management campaign:
- Set up alerts for brand names within social media
- Research influential social networks, bloggers and forums
- Monitor influential websites
- Use a response map to handle different online comments
- Inform relevant team members of your social media policy
The Reputation Management Solution includes:
- Social media monitoring
- Social influencer monitoring
- Social media response mapping
- Online reputation consultancy
If you would like know who is talking about your brand and what they are saying and where they are saying it, please give our digital marketing team a call on 01273 208913 for a chat in plain English.